woensdag 27 januari 2010

New Challenge

Have you seen the logo on the right? I signed up for a swap with the Dutch Sisters, Corry and Heleen. I've been following their blogs for quite some time now. They make wonderful things, and both do a lot of quilting. For the swap I'm not going to quilt, but I already have something in mind that suits the criteria: make something so nice you would love to keep yourself that can fit into a large envelop. Post it together with 2 of your best fabrics.
It's a chance for me to sew something different, that is, no clothes. Good for a change.
I notice also that this whole blogging thing of mine has something to do with it. I don't want to blog about sewing clothes for Pelle the whole time. Because I'm afraid that would be a bit boring. And of course there's more to tell, snippets of my life and thoughts. But a bit of sewing variety keeps your appitite alive, isn't it?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten