zondag 5 juli 2009

Unintended PJ









I originally made these PJ pants as a lining to a corduroy pant I made this spring. But since I decided that the pants are warm enough by themselves I finished this one off by adding checkered cuffs. (The wrong way round, as you can see. I might mask that with a biasbind). I used a flanel fabric of the shirt off one off Mark’s PJ’s. So father and son now have almost the same pants.
Pelle is not wearing the pants yet, because it’s way to warm at the moment. We are having so much sun right now. A wonderfull beginning of the hollidays.
The pants are part of my challenge, to finish off all the UFO’s lying around. You can read more about it here, and here, and here. I’m 6 down, and have 4 to go, yet. I’ll keep you posted.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten