dinsdag 10 maart 2009

Treats from Scandinavia





So you feel that you have a mission: making sewing for boys more popular. Providing inspiration. And starting a blog would be a good idea. But then again, all those thoughts get in your way, faint fears about never ever being able to get away from the computer again, have to learn a new and difficult computerlanguage and not having time left to sew. Tired off your own excuses you make yourself a promise when you enter a give-away: if I win this, I'll have to start.

And than it happens: Astrid from http://www.connectingthedots.dk/ e-mails you that you've won her bib! So now you know that time is ready.
Right above is her wonderfull gift. Thanks again Astrid!

And then there was another sweet suprise from Scandanavia.
Sundayevening Mark and I saw the movie: As it is in Heaven. Funny and soft, light and warm. About a musician who starts to conduct the churchchoir in his native village. He releases all kinds of emotions among the members.
It's also about tuning in to your own sound. It's there to find in the world. You just have to listen.
I hope you will hear you're own music, too.
Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, Ria - you are so sweet! I love it that you've started your own blog, and it's such a funny coincidence that I were to draw you, after the promise you made to yourself! I'm glad you won! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. HA! I didn't know that this is what had gotten you started. I never win anything; you must be lucky.

    You did not enter my giveaway. Sniff!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen