zaterdag 19 december 2009

Being green


Being green
Originally uploaded by oddwise
This is the front of a pant I made recently. Rather green, hey? I love it.
As a wider wale corduroy in bright colours is very hard to get by here in Holland, I'm so glad I found this fabric some time ago.
I used pattern nr. 27 of the 4/07 issue of Ottobre, changing it a bit (kept some of the curves of nr. 29, and made them run through the back) and ... added some suttle hedgehogs. I just stiched them with my faithfull Pfaff.



Green pant, back
Originally uploaded by oddwise


Here's the back. The hedgehogs keep on walking along the right leg. And there's one on the pocket too.
The fit is great. It's a slender one, and I was afraid, with the elastic waistband I put into it that he wasn't able to go over Pelle's bum, but that's no problem.
Have to make them a little shorter, but wanted to wash them first.



in a row
Originally uploaded by oddwise
Here's a close-up.
I'm quite pleased with the way these turned out. Subtle, but present.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten