vrijdag 2 juli 2010

Summer in the city


Summer in the city
Originally uploaded by oddwise
I made these shorts for Pelle because the weather reaches tropical degrees today (over 30). It's a bit big on him, his legs look so tiny!. But as it is a denim I expect him to wear these a few seasons, so they will grow on him.
The T I sewed last year.
So no orange today (he should wear that because our soccerteam is playing this afternoon) but I hope we will win from Brazil anyway.



Summer in the city
Originally uploaded by oddwise

3 opmerkingen:

  1. No orange but an Oranje win! We are rooting for them in our house, too. I like the shorts and the use of the 'wrong' size for the pockets. Very cute.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oops, I meant the 'wrong' side of the fabric for the pockets. Sorry.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love Pelle's first photo. So happy! (Of course the shorts are also adorable, but that cute happy face wins)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen