Since fall is approaching I made another sweater for Pelle. I bought the stripy knit some time ago, and it’s light and loose, like knitted on 2 needles. I was afraid it would be hard to sew when cut, but I had no problems at all. I sewed the seams with a faint zigzag stitch and my serger and the honeycombstitch to finish it off. Since I was afraid a whole sweater of the same fabric would be to girly, I made the body of regular sweater knit, combining two colours. I added a hood later on, because I wanted more stripes. As the hood became very wavy when I finished the hem I unpicked it and added a T-shirt knit as a lining. Now the shape is good. I'm very pleased with the result.