maandag 15 maart 2010

Thomas the train tote

Just a small post to show you a tote I made last week. Because we have a Thomas addict in the house, I made him this bag to carry his fruit and drink, to school.
I ordered the fabric in England, and it took a month ! to get here.
But I love the bright colours.




This is Mark, showing it off. And as it fits Mark, you can tell that the tote became rather big and is not that practical. But Pelle wants to take it to school, so I'm glad he likes it. (And I can always make a pillowcase off it when he's borred with it).

I'm really busy with the spring suprise swap (see logo on the right).
Here's a sneekpeak.


I already spend 2 lessons at sewing class to finish it, but had bad luck. This week I will finish it and sent it to the States. Barely in time. I have more time to post after Friday.

And thank you so much for your kind comments on my first bloganniversary. I carry on.

3 opmerkingen: