vrijdag 10 juli 2009

Every inch a boy




At three years of age (almost 4) Pelle knows quite a lot of carbrands. Whenever we bike or walk outside, he summs up what he sees: Opel, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Toyota, Peugot, Renault, Ford. So I made him a T-shirt with cars on them. I appliqued the cars with a yellow and green cotton and stiched the wheels and windows with the sewingmachine. Because of the yellow on the front I included a yellow band on the arms. It was so much fun to do. But I'm still wondering if I read all the other blogs how on earth those mums whip up 1 T-shirt in an hour. This one took me 3 evenings. I don't mind, since it's so enjoyable, but still, I guess my techniques are to complicated.






When I finish the other UFO’s waiting in line (7 down, 3 to go), I will be making him a pant or T with busses, because the bus is his absolute favourite vehicle at this moment. He jumps from joy when I announce that we are going for a ride and can watch them for houres on a row.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten